Effective Christian leadership requires courage, commitment and character. Ultimately, it all comes down to you. Remember, you are the person God called to be the one in charge. As a leader you need to wear multiple hats, even if one fits you better than the others.
The list could continue, but most importantly…
you are the fuel
that feeds the passion
yof those you lead.
- Leadership Skills – learn how to be the leader people will follow.
- Courageous Leadership – is your vision bold enough to require real courage?
- Levels of Leadership – expand your personal vision and level of leadership.
- Hiring and Firing – do one properly and the other will be seldom needed.
- Leaders are readers – find the right books to meet your needs and those you lead.